We have a great opportunity for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join a local Bank, providing specialist banking and investment services.
The role holder will act as a prime liaison point with key business partners, across the banking and investment regulated sectors for Financial Crime matters.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the named Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Acting as designated Sanctions Officer and managing disclosures to the Minister for External Relations
- Providing advice and guidance on a wide variety of issues
- Supporting with regulatory enquiries and on site examinations
- Providing advice on client specific risks and recommend steps to mitigate those risks at on-boarding and through the customer lifecycle
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.