We have a new opportunity for a Money Laundering Compliance Officer to join a local Bank, providing specialist banking and investment services.
Key duties will include:
- Providing Anti-Money Laundering / Financial Crime advice to the businesses which operate in Jersey, ensuring suitable policies and procedures are in place to meet regulatory standards
- Ensuring that compliance framework activity is completed to the highest standard, including mapping of key regulations to policy and standards to identify uplifts, oversight and key metrics
- Ensuring local procedures take account of identified uplifts and mitigate financial crime risk
- Helping the business risk team in completion of AML business risk assessments and overseeing the annual review of higher risk clients
- Deliver AML / Financial Crime training to relevant colleagues and provide suitable management information on all activity completed
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.