MLCO Trust and CLS
- Job Reference: 8909
- Date Posted: 15 May 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
The key objective of the Compliance team is to assess the conformity of internal codes of conduct, policies or internal procedures with legal obligations and best practices applicable to its business.
Summary of the key purposes of the role:
- Assess the impact of regulatory requirements relating to AML Fincrime on relevant business area.
- Support the development and implementation of an AML Fincrime control assessment framework.
- Support the development , maintenance and implementation of effective, policies and procedures to detect and prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation financing and other financial crime.
- Develop and implement risk-based controls and procedures for monitoring and testing the effectiveness of measures to raise awareness and training designed for the detection and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime.