Master Grower at Caprica Cultivation Co Ltd
- Job Reference: 00020465-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2023
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
Main responsibilities and duties include:
• Manage all aspects of cannabis batch cultivation.
• Lead the cloning programme to ensure ready supply of production clones with consistent genetics.
• Lead the cultivation team including recruitment, day to day line management, performance management and personal development.
• Ensure the cultivation team is fully trained on procedures, processes and controls and adheres to SOPs and safety procedures.
• Ensure compliance with GMP and GACP across all cultivation processes.
• Work with the Head of Quality to investigate and resolve quality issues, including complaints and deviations.
• Work with the Head of Engineering to define and monitor plant nutrient levels.
• Implement, oversee and enforce the Integrated Pest Management program.
Experience of cannabis cultivation within a GMP accredited facility is essentia