We have a great opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join a leading, offshore law firm.
The main focus of this role is to play a critical role within the Business Development/Marketing team, responsible for the smooth delivery of tactical and strategic business development and marketing campaigns.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Provides input to the development of group and local business plans and budgets
- Takes responsibility for the maintenance of Interaction for the Jersey office
- Coordinates the implementation of activities in support of the Jersey local key client programme
- Works closely with partners and fee earners to undertake research in support of new prospects and key clients to better target business development efforts
- Works with fee earners to ensure BD trips are executed efficiently and effectively
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.