Manager Tax Operations and Trust Reporting
- Job Reference: 8819
- Date Posted: 6 March 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
The successful candidate will work as a Manager within a Tax Operations & Reporting team. The role is primarily a business partner role with our Private Client Fiduciary Services (PCFS) business.
You will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance (working closely with Group Tax) and maintenance of procedures, controls and systems to ensure the PCFS business meets its FATCA/CRS/QI regulatory obligations.
As a member of the Tax Operations & Reporting team you will also support team development and ensure alignment of PCFS processes and controls to the centralised WMI FATCA/CRS/QI Program.
- Provide technical support in relation to client structures working closely with Group Tax/tax advisers
- Train and communicate operational, regulatory or technical changes impacting the PCFS business
- Responsible for annual PCFS FATCA/CRS reporting ensuring accurate and on-time filing of returns