We have a great new opportunity for a Manager in Private Wealth to join a leading investment services group in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Actively contribute to initiatives to improve processes to drive operational excellence
- Administer a complex and varied portfolio of clients requiring a more senior level of technical ability and provide support to the Senior Manager / Associate Director and more junior staff within the team
- Liaise closely with Team Members, ensuring any business opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Foster both a client service mentality and strong business development culture at all levels within the team by representing personally the cultural values of the business and adapting to change impacts in a productive manner, thereby fostering a positive attitude within the team
- Manage a Client Administration Team who have overall responsibility for the administration of a Client Portfolio
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.