We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have a strong awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Review client structures, completing review process for client entities, demonstrate risk awareness and mitigate exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group's core values and expected behaviours, acting as a guide in this respect to members of the team
- Attendance at, and preparation and review of reports, for management meetings
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.