We have a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to head up the Fund Services team of a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Take responsibility for a team managing the day-to-day administration of a large entity portfolio for a client
- Undertake B signatory responsibilities for the Company and provide cover to other sections when required
- Act as a lead client contact, participate in service calls/KPI meetings, and lead preparations for Board Meetings
- Provide assistance with the interview process of new recruits
- Provide assistance with new business enquiries and client onboarding, including networking with key intermediaries
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.