We have a great new opportunity available for a Manager to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To take responsibility for the administration and accounting needs of a number of high net worth individuals and their associated investment and philanthropic activity.
- With the support of the directors, maintain an organised approach to addressing tasks in hand and ad hoc client requests.
- To manage risk exposure by ensuring policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Be aware of the need for professional advice and have a good understanding of local Regulatory matters. Escalating any issues arising promptly as appropriate.
- Attend meetings with clients and other professional advisers.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.