We have a great opportunity for a Manager to head up the Corporate Services team of a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Some of the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage a selected portfolio of Trusts and Companies, offering advice from internal processes
- Provide technical support to the Corporate team administrators
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients
- Manage key client and intermediary relationships
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Assist the Associate Director / Director in supervising staff within the team, including, mentoring, counselling, compliance with standard policies and procedures, recruitment, discipline, resourcing, training and development
- Assist the Associate in the co-ordination of the accounts preparation function for all team clients, in liaison with the Accounting Services Team and including liaison with external auditors, where relevant.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.