We have a new opportunity for a Manager within Capital Markets to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Assist in product management and development
- Monitor key criteria for panel institutions (banks, custodians and investment houses) documenting as appropriate
- Daily administration tasks such as allocation of monies to client accounts, photocopying daily postings & taking to CSU, preparing scanning/filing proformas, preparation of Audit letters, price checks etc
- Manage Capital Services ‘Inbox’, ensuring timely execution of requests
- Place and negotiate fixed term deposits and foreign exchange
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.