We have a great new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading provider in legal services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management reporting, cost reporting and other internal reporting for Global internal entities
- Extracting and handling data from our accounting system and building new reports to meet business needs
- Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive financial management information to the Management Team and Directors to assist with business decision making
- Drive business performance through interpretation of financial information, making reconditions on actions to be taken through effective business partnering
- Preparation of board packs for regulated entities ensuring all regulatory obligations are met through reporting, analysis and presentation to the Directors
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.