We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a global Banking and Finance business.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide general secretarial support to Corporate, Trusts and Employment Lawyer’s including:
- Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents in the appropriate electronic matter file, including the preparation of “blacklined” documents
- Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries, and ensuring that every call is attended to in a professional and polite manner
- Billing and collections, liaising with the Clients and Accounts Department
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- Booking meetings and diary management
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.