We have a new opportunity for a Junior Finance Administrator to join the Corporate team of an established corporate services company.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with maintenance of accurate banking records and reconciliation of client and office bank accounts as required by Codes of Practice
- Assist with implementing the client billing process in accordance with timetable
- Assist with processing of purchase ledger invoices and accurate payments to suppliers
- Assist with month end book-keeping and processing of prepayments and accruals with supporting analysis
- Assisting with provision of accurate financial reporting and analysis to internal stakeholders as required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.