We have a new opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join the Private Equity team within a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborating with the team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by clients and/or manager
- Becoming an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to clients
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence/information
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.