We have an exciting new opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining a range of HR databases to ensure that all records are accurate and up to date (this includes managing absence on our HR system)
- Ensuring all recruitment and on-boarding related paperwork and checks are completed efficiently.
- Actively maintaining and updating HR checklists relating to new starters, leavers and changes to circumstances.
- Preparing induction programmes and packs for new members of staff and taking an active role in the integration of new people.
- Collating and logging documents for the monthly payroll and performing basic calculations to record any changes.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.