This is a great opportunity to join a leading investments company in their HR department as a HR and Facilities Administrator
This is a dual role, reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will help provide a reliable and efficient payroll and HR administration service to all the Company's employees. In parallel, you will support the Facilities Manager with various office administration tasks.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Preparing all HR related contractual documents, eg. cover letters, contracts of employment and other statutory documents
- Maintaining the HR database with relevant information regarding payroll, benefits and other employment related information
- Using social media to attract new people to the company
- Generating monthly reports regarding risk metrics, headcount and ad-hoc investor related enquiries
- Overseeing the meeting room diary, ensuring they are presentable for all meetings
More information about the role is available upon request - contact the team today for further details.