We have a great new opportunity for a Head of Finance to join a leading investment services group in Jersey.
The Head of Finance will work closely with the MD and local leadership team. You’ll be expected to contribute to strategic discussions, understand and communicate company performance, prepare, deliver and present the annual budget and forecasts. As finance business partner this is a very commercial, highly visible role within the organisation.
Key duties will include:
- As Head of Finance you will be responsible for leading, developing, and strengthening the local finance team
- Develop and control the annual operating budget and forecasts to ensure that all financial targets are met, and financial and statutory regulations complied with
- Responsible for monthly financial management information and KPI's deconstructing, analysing and presenting financial data
- Expected to contribute to the achievement of the business financial objectives of Profitable growth by providing advice and guidance. Examples: provide appropriate data to support: client profitability discussions, cost management reviews, offshoring margin impacts
- Responsible for the annual financial statements and management of the year end audit process
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.