Head of Compliance
- Job Reference: 9692
- Date Posted: 21 November 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is an award winning, fast growing technical business who aim to transform the way people save and grow their money through innovation and technology. They wish to appoint an important key role for the Group based in Jersey.
- Reporting to the CEO in Jersey, you will be Head of Compliance responsible for defining, delivery oversight and implementation of a scalable compliance model for the Group.
- Creating the compliance governance framework, and working with other senior leadership team members and the Board, as well as maintaining relationships with external compliance officers within banking partners.
- Extensive experience both in Jersey and other jurisdictions
- Ability to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and expertise, covering conduct of business matters, corporate governance and regulatory change
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- A practical and commercial approach to problem solving
This is a rare opportunity to join this fast-moving business and play a key role in their exciting development and growth. The culture is open and inclusive and an attractive remuneration package is offered.