We have a new opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Aiding a Senior Officer in the delivery of all administrative and company secretarial services
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with external parties
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files
- Organising, preparing meeting invitations and agendas for board meetings and taking relevant minutes
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.