We have a great opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a leading provider in Fund and Corporate services.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Aiding a Senior Officer in the delivery of all administrative and company secretarial services to certain clients receiving on-the-job training where appropriate, including:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set-up process;
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Organising, preparing meeting invitations and agendas for board meetings and taking relevant minutes;
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.