We have an exciting opportunity for a Fund Accounting Officer to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Conducting effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Assisting with the bookkeeping and reporting of companies, funds and associated fund structures
- Assisting with the preparation of client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS
- Assisting with the completion of audit queries
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.