Fund Accountant, Manager
- Job Reference: 8620
- Date Posted: 23 January 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Guernsey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting a Fund Accounting, Manager to join their exciting Fund Accounting team.
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate delivery of the financial reporting and technical accounting requirements of a wide range of clients and the management of such client relationship, with a particular focus on the mentoring direct report(s) and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Working within a team on all aspects of accounting and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently;
- Act as higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that Company policy and professional guidance are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contact.
- Supervise and control the accurate, efficient and timely delivery of all valuations, capital accounts, quarterly statements, annual financial statements, investor reports and any other (ad-hoc) reports together with supporting schedules and/or working paper in line with the fund documentation and accounting standards.