Our client is seeking to appoint a front office administrator / Secretary to actively provide support to the Guernsey business.
In this role you will be responsible for booking travel / accommodation / venues for staff travel and client entertainment, help to organise sports and social events, provide administration support for the London office and Chairman, ensure the smooth running of the office including the ordering of kitchen / cleaning supplies / stationery / general supplies, and liaise with contractors as required.
This role also involves reception duties including meeting and greeting visitors, setting up rooms for meetings / organising marketing events, lunch and learn sessions, provide administration support to the entire team, assist the local administration team with preparation of proposals, presentations, business cards, biographies, business photos.
You will also be responsible for arranging management meetings and preparing monthly meeting packs, circulating agendas, minute taking at management meetings, and all other duties that enable the smooth running of the office and allow the client facing teams to focus on their clients.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualification, experience and personal attributes:
- 2 or more years of experience working in a support function
- High level of client- and service-orientation
- Quick grasp and good analytical skills
- Proficient IT-User (MS-Office)
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach with the willingness to be adaptable and flexible when needed
- Reliability, detail-orientation, well-organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels
- Team-oriented personality
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/