We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Foreperson to join our client's business in Guernsey.
The business hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As part of a fast-paced, busy depot, the Foreman is responsible for the efficient running of the workshop including maximising the availability of plant for hire, allocating/monitoring the workload of the depot fitters and ensuring that all equipment is maintained and kept in working order at all times. As a Foreman, you will be responsible for supporting and developing your team to maximise performance whilst ensuring the health and safety of all employees within the depot workshop.
Applicants applying for the role of Foreman should demonstrate the following:
* Proven experience working as in a senior plant mechanic/fitter role with a relevant mechanical qualification or time served
* Sound and current knowledge of heavy plant machinery maintenance
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure
* Ability to develop and manage teams within a fast-paced workshop environment
* A valid driving licence is essential
If you think you fit the profile I would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Group is acting as an introductory service in relation to this vacancy. By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide to AP Group and its subsidiaries will be subject to the protection of Data Protection Laws, our policy for which can be found at https://www.apgroupglobal.com/privacy-notice/