We have a new opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a regulated financial services group, in Jersey.
The successful candidate will support the client facing teams with their day to day accounting queries/updates and be the subject matter expert on relevant laws and regulations.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for technical queries
- Reviewing the quarterly/annual financial statements prepared by the accounting teams
- Reviewing quarterly/annual financial statements as a part of cold review process
- Remaining vigilant on accounting updates
- Under the direction of the Regulatory Reporting Manager, performing periodic FATCA/CRS, AIFMD, Economic Substance and other regulatory reporting
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.