We have a great opportunity for a Financial Crime Compliance Manager to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Financial Crime team to provide suitable financial crime support to the Business and Group
- Address questions, concerns or issues from staff, internal clients or external parties
- Act as Deputy to the MLCO and MLRO
- Follow policies and procedures, assist in their development and enhancement, deliver training to new recruits
- Support and/or undertake monitoring of specific financial crime activities
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.