We have a great opportunity for a Financial Crime Advisor to join a local Bank, providing specialist banking and investment services.
Key duties will include:
- Providing support to the Money Laundering Compliance Officer and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Reviewing relevant screening tool alerts and managing alerts to conclusion which may include disclosures to the Minister for External Relations
- Advising on a wide variety of issues including projects and new products, ensuring colleagues are aware of their regulatory obligations including upcoming changes to local regulations
- Supporting with regulatory enquiries and on site examinations
- Providing advice on client specific risks and recommend steps to mitigate those risks at on-boarding and through the customer lifecycle
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.