We have a great new opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a leading offshore law firm.
A typical day will include:
- Ensuring that core accounting functions and processes operate efficiently at all times
- To process and deliver a range of core management reports on a regular/monthly basis for fee earners, practice areas and the partnership as a whole
- Identify methods to monitor budget processes on a rolling and annual basis
- Alongside the Head of Finance, liaising with business heads to identify and implement measures to improve billing and utilisation rates, credit control, working capital management, turnover, profitability and risk management across the firm
- Ensuring that effective procedures and controls are in place to maintain, develop and ensure our internal controls around compliance with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements in all locations
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.