We have an exciting new opportunity for a Financial Account Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Production of daily NAVs – to include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing
- Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements, and cash forecasts
- Communicate openly and honestly with fee earners and external service providers including trustees, custodians, auditors and Investment Advisors
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi annual and ad-hoc management accounts for open ended fund clients
- Maintain client documents with integrity
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.