Examiner - Financial Crime Examination Unit
- Job Reference: 8067
- Date Posted: 14 September 2022
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
The purpose of this role is to successfully deliver the financial crime examination programme, primarily focusing on assessment of an organisation's compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements, across multiple industry sectors.
- Reducing risk to the public of financial loss due to dishonesty, incompetence, malpractice or the financial unsoundness of financial service providers.
- Protecting and enhancing the reputation and integrity of Jersey in commercial and financial matters.
- Safeguarding the best economic interests of Jersey.