We have an exciting new role available for an Examiner to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Be responsible for conducting examinations, including examination planning, interviewing
employees of supervised persons, conducting file reviews, reviewing documentation, leading opening and closing meetings and executing reporting and closing processes
- Adopt a risk-based approach to focus on key financial crime examination priorities
- Work in accordance with our agreed upon methodology
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are kept adequately informed throughout the examination process
- Positively contribute to improving industry standards by sharing good practices and drafting guidance
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.