We have an exciting opportunity for a Dev Ops Scrum Master to join a global connectivity and business enterprise provider.
Key duties will include:
- Drive project delivery lifecycle including Sprint planning and performing Agile ceremonies such as Stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement, retrospectives
- Work closely with product owners to translate epics, stories, and other items on the sprint list into actionable tasks for developers
- Facilitate, champion and be an enthusiast for the adoption of Agile working practices within the DevOps teams. Assist in the definition and embedding standard methodology for the teams as their ways of working are transformed
- Monitor project / sprint progress / velocity. Provide daily/weekly reports on achievements, risks, issues, and resource utilization and engaging with a broad range of stakeholders (including C level executives on occasion)
- Work with line managers to provide resource feedback along with requirements for resource changes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.