We have a fantastic opportunity for a Depository Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- The primary responsibilities will be in the areas of Cash Flow Monitoring, Record Keeping and Verification of Other Assets & Oversight
- Reviewing fund valuations, in line with department defined timelines and procedures
- Ensuring that investment restriction breaches, security pricing and fund administrator issues are identified, logged and resolved in a timely manner
- Reviewing shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency unit
- Liaising with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.