We have a great new opportunity for a Cyber Manager to join a reputable accountancy firm.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.