We have a new opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join a leading, offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Monitoring Office bank accounts for receipts, reconcile details
- Liaising with service providers, banks and other law firms as required
- Dealing with internal and client enquiries
- Liaising with Partners and Fee Earners in respect of their unpaid invoices, and provide reports as required
- Assisting with invoicing, various billing portals, transactions and related queries
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.