We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Corporate Governance & Operations Officer to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Aiding a Senior Manager in the delivery of all administrative and company secretarial services to all internal entities and committees
- Interaction with board members, senior management, third party intermediaries such as banks and accountants both in person and via written or telephone communication
- Organising, preparing meeting invitations and agendas for board meetings and taking relevant minutes
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Managing internal template documents
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.