Consultant Psychiatrist in Crisis and Assessment at States of Jersey
- Job Reference: 00032915-1
- Date Posted: 28 February 2024
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
We are seeking a consultant for our new all adult age multidisciplinary Crisis and Assessment Team (CAT). CAT is a 24-hour service that sees all urgent and routine referrals and formulates the initial plan of care. We offer:
• A generous relocation package.
• A substantial pension scheme (not subject to UK tax penalties and available to those who have retired from the NHS Scheme).
• A flat rate income tax of no more than 22% with no capital gains or inheritance tax
• A personal budget for CPD that significantly exceeds what would be on offer in the UK
Under Jersey Law, applicants must possess FULL registration with the General Medical Council and hold a licence to practise.
Please feel free to contact the Consultant Lead, Dr Rachel Ruddy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01534 445894 for more information or for a discussion.