Compliance Manager & MLRO
- Job Reference: 8585
- Date Posted: 13 March 2023
- Website: https://www.thomasdessain.com/
- Location: Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
A new opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Compliance Manager & MLRO to join our clients global Risk & Compliance team has become available.
As part of the companys growth, this role will act as MLRO, MLCO and CO of their Jersey regulated Funds Services business (FSB) whilst embedding a culture of compliance to develop a scalable and sustainable business.
About the role:
- Responsible for overseeing the effectiveness of all the Jersey FSB regulatory systems and controls and participate in enhancement of the compliance and risk framework.
- Lead business contact on all FSB client and regulatory risk matters, including horizon scanning, training, and valued advisory support to senior management and the board.
- Act as MLRO, MLCO and CO for MGS Jersey FSB licensee
- Collaborate with broader Risk and Compliance team on execution and enhancement of the compliance program.