We have an exciting new opportunity for a Compliance Analyst to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
Key duties will include:
- Diligently execute testing assigned within the defined risk-based monitoring programme in accordance with established timeframes
- Complete testing sheets for each test carried out presenting the results in an organised and detailed way
- In conjunction with the Associate Director, Risk Assurance, evaluate testing carried out (as Satisfactory, Partially Satisfactory, Not Satisfactory) to enable accurate reporting of control deficiencies
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of testing performed to include detailed results analysis
- In support of the Associate Director, Risk Assurance participate in the execution of risk-based thematic monitoring as required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.