We have a great opportunity for a Company Secretary Manager to join a Private Wealth company that specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Some of the key roles include:
- Reporting to Operations Director, liaising with the MD, Board Members and other Key Stakeholders
- Maintain action logs and trackers derived from meetings and regularly follow up to ensure points arising are dealt with in a timely manner
- Communicate decisions resulting from board and committee meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Arrange for the appropriate execution of any contracts/legal arrangements and ensure decisions are appropriately recorded
- Ensure all board documents are presented and reviewed at least annually ie. BRSA, Policies, TOR
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.