We have a great opportunity for a Company Secretary to join a global accountancy, advisory and consulting company in Jersey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Maintenance of all in-house companies in good standing with meticulous record keeping in accordance with regulatory, legal and corporate governance requirements
- Processing share transactions including stock transfer forms, share certificates and declarations of trust as required
- Managing director appointments and resignations including Consents to Act, Registry submissions and resignation letters
- Maintenance of registers and database records
- Maintenance of Registered Office name boards or digital equivalents
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.