We have a new opportunity for a Company Secretary to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Management of the calendar of board meetings (Meetings), co-ordinating diaries, including issuing notice and managing attendance for quorum purpose
- Collating board reports from various sources, preparing agendas and board packs for all Meetings, meeting deadlines for circulation
- Attending Meetings, taking minutes, preparing and circulating formal minutes, liaising with the Chair as required, arranging signature following board approval
- Developing and maintaining an action list from all Meetings where you are responsible for the minutes, ensuring that relevant personnel are reminded of deadlines to be met
- Managing the online action lists using internal systems
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.