We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Company Secretarial Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Maintain accurate minute log records and process director/shareholder changes on our Blueprint system
- Be responsible for publishing PDF versions of signed board minutes to the client portal and file hard copy signed minutes in the minute books
- Assist with the collation of documents for appointed tax advisors to enable the preparation of tax returns for administered entities
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle company expenses and assist with the maintenance of the electronic payments library
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.