We have a great opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join a leading offshore service provider, specialising in private client, fund and corporate administration services.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Being the principle contact with the Client and the Directors of the relevant boards for all administrative matters;
- Supervising, training and development of fund administrators;
- Liaising with lawyers, other administrators and regulatory authorities in relation to ad hoc transactions;
- Reviewing of drawdowns, distribution and equalisation processes;
- Liaising with the external independent auditors in connection with administrative matters in the financial reporting process and sign-off;
- A focus on KYC/AML of investors;
- Managing the investor query flow and responding to complex queries that arise;
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.