We have a new opportunity for a Client Manager to work for one of the largest fund administrators in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- To have ownership and responsibility for a team of people who administer a portfolio of trusts, foundations and companies
- Responsibility for the mentoring and training of your team, and ensuring a four-eye principle is applied
- Personal Development: ensure continual personal & team improvement in technical & commercial awareness
- Acting as a channel of communication for upward and downward feedback
- To build relationships with your team, intermediaries, third parties and identified key client contacts so as to be seen as the first point of contact
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.