We have a great new opportunity for a Client Compliance Manager to join a company that specialises in wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Key duties will include:
- To ensure comprehensive Governance, Regulatory and Compliance (GRC) arrangements are in place in accordance with Jersey Financial Services legislation framework
- Support with completion of the Compliance Monitoring Programme ( CMP )
- Assist with defining strategy and developing policies, procedures and controls to ensure robust arrangements for compliance with appropriate law and regulatory standards
- Interpret and disseminate information about regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents and compliance tools to accommodate rule changes
- Manage relevant projects for clients when required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.