We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Accounting Services Manager to join a leading provider of Legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Implementing and monitoring quality control systems in relation to the outsourced accounting provider
- Reviewing Financial statements, management accounts and bookkeeping across a variety of different client types
- Line management of a small team in Jersey
- Meeting regularly with the in-house teams to ensure adherence to contractual obligations and client specific KPIs
- Management and overall control over the accounting services provided to a bank of clients across the different service lines
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.