We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Central Client Services Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Prepare and file various regulatory and statutory admin requirements allocated to the Central Client Services team
- Ensure all relevant filings are made, on time, with statutory and regulatory bodies
- Update and maintain client and investor static data, such as bank, tax and contact details, within the core business systems
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for the allocated tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed
- Update Reporting Calendar in a timely manner for all admin client reporting deliverables allocated
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.